- Our bakery is open for you from 7 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
- There is no obligation to test in the bakery and when picking up food / drinks.
- Please wear mouth and nose protection when visiting the bakery!
- Use all the options for contactless payment in the bakery: ATM cards, Haubis gift cards or the Haubis app.
- Please keep a distance of one meter from other guests.
- Please pay attention to hygiene and disinfect your hands regularly.
We have also taken some security measures for you in our cafés:
- Please use the opportunity to reserve a table when visiting our cafés.
- Masks are required for guests indoors. 3G proof is still required.
- You must have proof of whether you have been tested, vaccinated or recovered (3G). Children up to the age of 12 do not have to show a test.
- Registration takes place on site. You can register digitally on site using an app or using the registration form provided. We ask for your understanding that the registration forms must be truthfully filled out. After 4 weeks, the notes will be destroyed in accordance with the GDPR. The data will only be used to contact you in an emergency in order to avoid clusters. Your data will neither be used for other purposes nor passed on to third parties.
- Our service staff will personally accompany you to your table.
Your security at the table
- Our service staff will be happy to bring the menus, cutlery and salt & pepper to your table. After your visit, these are hygienically cleaned for the next guests.
- Bread buffet: Please help yourself directly to our bakery with freshly baked bread and pastries.
- Please keep a distance of one meter from guests at other tables.
- According to WKO guideline, service employees are exempt from the minimum distance when operating. If possible, this will be adhered to by our employees!
- Feel free to use all the options for contactless payment: ATM cards, Haubis voucher cards or the Haubis app
- You find further information at www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at/gastronomie