Dear guests in the Haubiversum - the world of bread!
The Haubiversum may reopen on May 19th! We look forward to welcoming you again in our café, outside area and during guided tours!
Due to legal measures, we cannot open the children's bakery for any children's programs.
Your safety is important to us, so some hygiene measures help us to protect you and our employees. Please support us in this.
- Our bakery is open for you from 7 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
- There is no obligation to test in the bakery or when picking up food / drinks.
- Use all the options for contactless payment in the bakery: ATM cards, Haubis gift cards or the Haubis app
- Wearing an FFP2 mask is compulsory
- Please keep a distance of one meter from guests
- Please pay attention to hygiene and disinfect your hands regularly.
We have taken the following measures for your safety:
- Please use the opportunity to reserve a table when visiting our cafés. A maximum of 8 adults and their underage children are allowed to sit inside each table and 16 adults and children are allowed to sit outside. There is no upper limit for the children outside.
- You will need to have proof of whether you have been tested, vaccinated, or recovered. Children from the age of 10 (from 11 years) require a negative test or other proof for guided tours and in the catering trade.
- Registration takes place on site. You can register digitally on site using an app or using the registration form provided. We ask for your understanding that the registration forms must be truthfully filled out. After 4 weeks, the notes will be destroyed in accordance with the GDPR. The data will only be used to contact you in an emergency in order to avoid clusters. Your data will neither be used for other purposes nor passed on to third parties.
- Wearing an FFP2 mask is compulsory in our stalls and cafés, unless you are sitting at your seat.
Your security at the table
- Our service staff will be happy to bring the menus, cutlery and salt & pepper to your table. After your visit, these are hygienically cleaned for the next guests.
- The consumption of food and drinks is only permitted at the seats.
- A maximum of 4 adults and 6 children can sit at one table inside, and a maximum of 10 adults and 10 children outside.
- Bread buffet: Please help yourself directly to our bakery with freshly baked bread and pastries and make sure you wear the FFP2 mask.
- Please keep a distance of two meters from guests at other tables.
- According to WKO guideline, service employees are exempt from the minimum distance when operating. If possible, this will be
- Feel free to use all the options for contactless payment: ATM cards, Haubis voucher cards or the Haubis app
- You find further information at www.sichere-gastfreundschaft.at/gastronomie