A tour well spent remains in memory
A guides tour for school classes must be sound and engaging at the same time. A breeze for our Haubiversum team!
Together with our experienced adventure guides, the path from the grain to the finished bread is explored step by step and thus remains in memory.
Agenda tours for school classes
- Guided tour of our bakery
- Welcome message and introduction in the Haubiversum cinema
- Create your own Mohnflesserl in our "Goldene Backstube" [Golden Bakery]
- Discover exciting baking knowledge and gain an insight into the production process
- Sweet treats from the Haubis patisserie
- Taste Haubis bread, pastries and baked goods fresh from the oven
- "From freezing cold to baking cold" – The journey of Haubis dough
Essential information for tours for school classes
Tour available upon request all year round.
Duration: 1.5 hours
The World of Bread can only be visited with a guide.
The NÖ-Card and other discounts and promotions do not apply to group and school class tours.
Kindergartners and pupils up to 10 years we recommend the participation in our "Preschool & school programme"!
per student 8.50 €
(free cards for teachers available)
entire price overview