A guides tour for school classes must be sound and engaging at the same time. A breeze for our Haubiversum team!
Together with our experienced adventure guides, the path from the grain to the finished bread is explored step by step and thus remains in memory.
- Guided tour of our bakery
- Welcome message and introduction in the Haubiversum cinema
- Create your own Mohnflesserl in our "Goldene Backstube" [Golden Bakery]
- Discover exciting baking knowledge and gain an insight into the production process
- Sweet treats from the Haubis patisserie
- Taste Haubis bread, pastries and baked goods fresh from the oven
- "From freezing cold to baking cold" – The journey of Haubis dough
Tour available upon request all year round.
Duration: 1.5 hours
The World of Bread can only be visited with a guide.
The NÖ-Card and other discounts and promotions do not apply to group and school class tours.
Kindergartners and pupils up to 10 years we recommend the participation in our "Preschool & school programme"!
per student 8.50 €
(free cards for teachers available)
entire price overview