In order to smooth out any difficulties aside from the stairs, here is an overview of our facilities.
Disabled parking spaces:
- One parking space immediately by the main entrance
- Two further parking spaces in the main visitor car park (approximately 350 metres away)
- Guests are welcome to get in and out of their cars in front of the main entrance. There are plenty of parking spaces for cars and buses within walking distance.
Travelling by train is simple. The walk from the station is only 650 metres with a slight incline. The route to the Haubiversum is signposted. Further information can be found here.
- Free loan of a wheelchair for the length of your visit
- Free loan of reading glasses for the length of your visit
- Tours in English for groups of 20+
- Children's toilets in the children's bakery and the indoor play area
- Baby changing facilities
- Discounted prices for disabled guests
We are happy to provide more information about concessions for companions and carers of disabled guests on request.
We unfortunately cannot offer the following:
- Audio guides or guides for people who are hard of hearing. Companions who can interpret for and on behalf of the guest are more than welcome on the tours.
- Signs or guides in braille
The Haubiversum has been awarded the "Betreutes Reisen" [Assisted Travelling] certificate by the Austrian Red Cross, a scheme that provides support to people with additional requirements and disabilities to enable them to enjoy a holiday experience.
People with disabilities are expressly welcome to join the tours in the Bread Experience World and the children's bakery or the baking courses.
We look forward to hearing from you!